Veganism, healthy lifestyle, being a vegan! Latet Tikva is launching a ‘Healthier Children with Latet Tikva’ project The first article in a series of special articles.
A boy with cancer, a girl with a severe illness - in addition to the hardships of treating them, the family faces its own difficulties
- 08/05/2016, All You Wanted to Know About Veganism & Heath
- 08/05/2016, Veganism – Not What You Thought
- 08/05/2016, In hospital: A child’s severe illness, a family’s collapse
- 08/05/2016, Link between Fitness and Health
- 08/05/2016, Exercise – What for?
- 22/03/2016, Passover Eve in Hospital
- 18/03/2016, Passover Attractions
- 10/03/2016, The promise of a dignified Passover celebration in every household
- 26/04/2015, financial transparency
- 10/03/2015, Elections: Voting Latet Tikva-Style
Special department assists in the obtaining medication and food
Special assistance for schools run in hospital children’s wards
LatetTikva – making dreams of young pure hearts come true.
Helping to improve the quality of life of children with severe and/or chronic illnesses
Emotional and financial assistance for families of child patients during the child’s illness
Ongoing hospital activities – birthdays, parties, camps and games
Special activities for the medical teams in children’s wards at Israel’s hospitals
The Convalescence and Vacation Camps for Hospitalized Children